- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
PowerNation TV Two-Minute Tech – How to Choose the Proper EBC Brake Pads PowerNation TV have published a helpful two minute video on their website showing how to choose the proper EBC brake pads for your vehicle. Here at EBC Brakes we colour code car brake pads for easy selection, with compounds targeting different applications. Black –.. read more →
Team MK1 race Rally Islas Canarias on EBC Greenstuff car brakes Team MK1 raced in the Rally Islas Canarias recently in their Ford Escort MK1 2.0 equipped with EBC Greenstuff. The car itself is 42 years old and considering its age, performed well. Here is a brief race report of what happened at the Rally Islas.. read more →
EBC Yellowstuff brake pads promise high race performance Spanish racers Samuel Gómez, Busián Fontan and Jairo Almela, have been in practise on the Jarama circuit ahead of the Race Touring Car Championship that is set to take place on Sunday March 15th 2015 on the Zolder racetrack. The Suzuki Swift and Golf cars being used.. read more →
Fred Harper won Vintage Sportcar Club Race with EBC Yellowstuff brakes Fred Harper recently won the VSCC Vintage Sportcar Club Bob Gerrard Memorial Race in his 1957 Indianapolis 500 Kurtis Kraft, for pre-1961 racing cars. Equipped with Yellowstuff brake pads front and rear, Fred reported that the brakes gave him good consistent braking.. read more →
EBC Brakes star in newly released Grid Autosport Racing Video Game EBC Brakes are proud to star in the newly released Grid Autosport Racing Video game. The single or multi-player game was released at the end of June 2014 and has been created by famous video game developer ‘Codemasters’. The game is available on 3.. read more →
Podium finish for Bakchis using EBC drift car Bluestuff brake pads EBC assisted Formula Drift racer Odi Bakchis has gained a podium finish just recently using EBC Bluestuff car brake pads. Odi gained his 1st carbon fibre trophy for the podium finish in which he secured 3rd position during round 4 of the New Jersey.. read more →
Odi Bakchis ranked 7th using EBC Formula drift brakes Nissan 240SX. Formula drift racer Odi Bakchis had a great result last month when he ranked 7th in round 1 at Streets of Long Beach in Long Beach CA. Racing his Nissan 240SX equipped with EBC formula drift brakes, Odi qualified at 14th position during.. read more →
EBC China Orangestuff & Bluestuff Fiesta 1.6ST brakes win at HTCC EBC China’s sponsored racing teams at the HTCC (Hong Kong Touring Championship), recently used Orangestuff and Bluestuff brake pads fitted in their 4 race cars, one of them being their top performing Fiesta 1.6ST driven by Andy Yan on the GIC International circuit in.. read more →