- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Top season for LRJ Racing with EBC organic minimoto brakes LRJ Racing have sent on a round up of their high achieving 2015 season using top quality EBC organic brake pads on their minimoto bikes. The team have had an excellent year with young Chloe Jones gaining a championship position in the Minibike Junior Novice.. read more →
RAF Motorcycle Team wind-up season with EBC racing brakes The Royal Air Force Classic Motorcycle Racing Team have just completed their final race of the busy CRMC (Classic Racing Motorcycle Club) season which took place at Snetterton. The team use EBC Organic motorcycle brake pads, and Floating MC Disc Rotors on their classic bikes. .. read more →
Great results for EBC superbike racers with GPFAX brake pads EBC sponsored superbike racers have been continuing to gain great results recently mostly using GPFAX brake pads. Here are the late July race reports: Cormac Conroy Cormac Conroy gained some great and important results recently when he raced in rounds 10 & 11 of the.. read more →
LRJ Racing gain multiple wins with EBC Organic Brake Pads LRJ Racing have had two great weekends of racing during May 2015 in which the team gained multiple wins with EBC Organic brake pads fitted on their minimoto bikes. Since changing their lineup for this season the LRJ Racing team have been achieving excellent results… read more →
Superbike riders gaining success with EBC motorcycle racing brakes EBC are proud to be assisting some of the UK’s highly achieving superbike riders this year with high quality motorcycle racing brakes. Here is a summary of all our superbike riders and how they are doing at present: Davy Morgan Davy Morgan has gained valuable track.. read more →
Team Twister racing with confidence on EBC motorcycle brakes Team Twister were racing with confidence during round two of the Scottish Superbike Championships. Equipped with EBC motorcycle brakes, the team qualified on the cold, breezy, drying Knockhill Circuit track to gain the second fastest time and a front row start. During the first race.. read more →