- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes sidecar racers achieve high performance EBC Brakes high performance racing brakes help numerous riders achieve high results every season in many styles of racing on all kinds of vehicles, such as superbikes, motocross bikes, enduro bikes, ATVs and more increasingly sidecars. Here are some recent race reports from a couple of this season’s.. read more →
George Stanley climbs Superstock 600 with EBC racing brakes George Stanley has had an eventful 2015 season in his first ever British Championship – The Pirelli National Superstock 600 class using EBC motorcycle racing brakes. The EBC motorcycle racing brakes he is using include highest performance sintered GPFAX race only brake pads and organic motorcycle.. read more →
EBC’s motorcycle brakes for racing are the champion’s choice Here is the latest race news from some of our sponsored champions who depend on EBC motorcycle racing brakes for their reliable high performance qualities: B & R Racing – Sidecar Team Here is the latest race report from the B & R Racing sidecar.. read more →