- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Great results for EBC Automotive racers with best car racing brakes Here is the latest news from some of EBC’s assisted automotive racers who are achieving great results with the best car racing brakes available. Race reports from Adam Elder, Peter Burchill, Huntingdonshire Regional College Race Team and Lewis Dean Motorsports … Adam Elder Adam.. read more →
Peter Burchill back racing EBC car brakes after 18 month break Peter Burchill is back on the racing scene again after an 18 month break. Equipped with EBC Bluestuff car brakes in his MG V6 engine saloon car, Peter encountered a fantastic return to the track when he finished second and also gained the named.. read more →
Vulcan Racing’s Peter Burchill has had racing success last weekend on 11th – 12th May at Croft in rounds 2 and 3 of the Cockershoot Cup 2013 when he had two podium finishes. This was a great result for Peter and the wet weather proved to be an advantage to his driving style,.. read more →
Peter Burchill, team owner of Vulcan racing and his team were recently racing at Donington Park for the first round of the Cockshoot Cup. During the race the Vulcan team showcased their recent winter rebuild of an MGZS V6 fitted with EBC Bluestuff brake pads. During the qualifying race the team experienced a few.. read more →