- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
I have joined the Pr1mo Kawasaki Racing team for the rest of the season. Oulton Park was my first opportunity to meet the squad and race the 2011 Kawasaki ZX10R for the first time. I had tested the bike on two trackdays, one at Cadwell Park, the other at Donington Park earlier in the week… read more →
Here is the recent race report from the Team: Went testing with the 2011 Pr1mo Racing Kawasaki ZX10R today at Cadwell Park. The machine I tested was fitted with Brembo’s carbon race pads and the brake had a bit of a vague feel about it. 😕 During lunch break my mechanic removed the calipers and.. read more →