- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC provide quality racing brakes for all types of motorsport. Over the years EBC Brakes have been making and providing quality racing brakes for all types and styles of motorsport. EBC car racing brakes are suitable for anything from road, track, hill climbing, drift racing, monster truck stunt riding, desert racing, rally racing, off-road mountain.. read more →
Hi Team! We’ve been battling the tough luck all year – and this is the first weekend yet where I haven’t either crashed out of my race, DNS’d because of a mechanical issue, or broken crankshafts! So I guess that’s good news. Well, anything but the previous results are good news by my standards. Despite.. read more →
EBC Brakes sponsored rider Barry Rempel, the Motovan Western Canadian Rep recently performed a SuperMoto Demo at the Canada Bike Show in Vancouver BC. Barry depends on quality brakes like EBC Extreme Pro™ for Supermoto use and EBC Supermotard Contour Rotor Kit to help him perform to the extreme in all his demonstrations. HI Guys.. read more →