- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
RAF Motorcycle Team wind-up season with EBC racing brakes The Royal Air Force Classic Motorcycle Racing Team have just completed their final race of the busy CRMC (Classic Racing Motorcycle Club) season which took place at Snetterton. The team use EBC Organic motorcycle brake pads, and Floating MC Disc Rotors on their classic bikes. .. read more →
EBC high performance bike brakes benefit superbike racers EBC Brakes sponsored superbike racers are still flying high using EBC high performance bike brakes. Several of our racers have been in touch during June 2015 with their latest race reports as follows: Cormac Conroy Mondello Park was the venue for rounds 7, 8 & 9.. read more →
Superbike riders gaining success with EBC motorcycle racing brakes EBC are proud to be assisting some of the UK’s highly achieving superbike riders this year with high quality motorcycle racing brakes. Here is a summary of all our superbike riders and how they are doing at present: Davy Morgan Davy Morgan has gained valuable track.. read more →