- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Champions of the fast off road race scene as far as brake pads are concerned the new EBC Yellowstuff once again delivers on the F150 Truck of Mongo racing in the USA. Please see the latest race report from Mongo Racing below: MONGO RACING WINS “LONGEST OFF-ROAD RACE IN THE UNITED STATES” AGAIN.. read more →
EBC Brakes sponsored driver Randy Merritt and the Mongo Racing Team have sent on their final race report for the Best in Desert Racing Association 2012 season. The 2012 season saw Randy facing some tough challenges in rough terrain in the 7200 Ford Truck built by Tracy Rubio. During the final race called the ‘Henderson.. read more →
Photo Courtesy of KC Hilites Mongo Racing Wins Class at 2011 BITD Vegas to Reno “The Longest Off-Road Race in the United States” The third race on the 2011 Best In The Desert Racing Association Car and Truck schedule is the TSCO “Vegas to Reno”, also titled as the “The Longest Off-Road Race in the.. read more →
On Saturday November 20, 2010 Randy Merritt and the team of Mongo Racing from Parker, Arizona finished the longest Off-road race in North America in 2010. The 1061 mile course had its highs and lows for the drivers and crew members of Mongo Racing creating memories and stories for a life time. Many Off-road racers.. read more →
Randy Merritt and Mongo Racing are preparing to conquer the Mexican peninsula known as Baja Mexico. Their all-new 2011 Ford F-150 is similar to the Ford F-150 you can get at our local Ford Dealer with only a few modifications for racing………and yet there is still more to this impressive story. Randy Merritt and Mongo.. read more →
Mongo Racing use EBC Brakes products in their racing vehicles. Visit their website to read much more about them: www.mongoracing.com/ The Best In The Desert Silver State Bilek 300 in Las Vegas, NV was held under the most ideal weather conditions on April 23, 2010. The race started north of Las Vegas near Alamo NV.. read more →
It’s going to be hot in the Nevada desert. But Randy Merritt plans on being hotter. The off-road racing veteran from Parker, Ariz., has his sights set on getting back the Best In The Desert Racing Association 2009 season championship hunt at the TSCO Vegas to Reno The Long Way event, scheduled Aug. 19 through.. read more →