- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakessponsored rider David Paton’s latest blog is live and available to view at the following link: David Paton’s Blog David likes to use EBC Double H™ sintered race brakes on his bike which he races in the Scottish championships. . EBC Double H™ sintered race brakes are a vital part of David’s successful season.. read more →
When I first began racing in 2009 I naturally wanted the best that I could get for my bike, especially in brakes. I primarily run on the Loudon, NH track which is incredibly tight and technical and thus very demanding on braking components. I had been using EBC Brakes® on my street bikes for.. read more →
Here are the results from Moto Magazine on the best motorcycle brakes: Click On The Test Summary Graph below to Enlarge EBC Double H™ – THE Best! Performance levels comparable to original manufacturer parts, low wear, modest price, etc. EBC HH finish top of this comparison. Braking comfort Braking power is.. read more →
Top points scorer Danny Eslick on the gas again with EBC Brakes and looking to clinch the 2010 title, lying a close 2nd in the title race this season and off to Laguna Seca to try and grab those two points. Danny uses EBC Brakes EPFA American made sintered brake pads that so many privateers.. read more →