- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Ryan Suchanek smashes ice wheelie record with EBC Brakes Ice wheelie record breaker Ryan Suchanek has just broken the world record once again on Saturday 31st January with the help of EBC Brakes superbike products. Ryan managed to smash the previous record by Robert Gull of Sweden of 114mph by hitting 117.5mph! The record took.. read more →
High performance EBC racing brakes give Team V4 a major advantage Team V4 Racing are having a very successful season so far and have put their luck down to the EBC high performance racing brakes their motorbikes are equipped with, providing them with a major advantage over other championship competitors. The Team who.. read more →
Charity Kawasaki Ninja battles TT course with EBC clutch & brakes Fast Ninja rider Jay McGreneghan has set out to restore his 1985 Kawasaki Ninja GPz900R in readiness for his charity lap on the Isle of Man TT course on 27th May 2014. The bike which is being professionally restored by GT Motorcycles of.. read more →
Another excellent AFM season with EBC racing brakes for Tim Scarrott. Tim Scarrott who has just had had another excellent AFM season with EBC racing brakes installed on his superbike, just sent us his race report of round 7 of the AMA Superbike Championships. Tim has been using EBC products for a few years and.. read more →
Using the fabulous new Illig Germany packing machines EBC Brakes of Northampton UK is now packaging over 12,000 sets a day of its quality British made Motorcycle Brakes. The new German Built Illig skin packaging packing lines are a world standard and are fast, low in energy consumption and totally enclosed making a.. read more →