- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
3 races 3 wins for Joe Burns using EBC super grippy racing brake pads Long term EBC sponsored rider Joe Burns has had a stunning start to his 2014 season when he accomplished 3 wins in 3 races using EBC super grippy GPFAX racing brake pads. Joe Burns and his team had the opportunity the.. read more →
EBC assisted rider Jack Cox has raced the first two rounds of the AMAC Championship at the recently. During the first round at Nymphsfield circuit Jack qualified as second in his group then over the three races managed to gain an overall 4th place finish. His felt his riding skills were solid and speedy.. read more →