- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Win a restored 1985 Ninja Superbike with EBC MC brakes Stroke Association Support raffle tickets are now available online for a chance to win an amazingly restored 1985 Kawasaki GPZ900R Ninja Superbike equipped with EBC MC brakes. ‘FAST Ninja’ owner Jay McGreneghan was inspired to do the rebuild after the loss of his late loving.. read more →
Ryan Suchanek smashes ice wheelie record with EBC Brakes Ice wheelie record breaker Ryan Suchanek has just broken the world record once again on Saturday 31st January with the help of EBC Brakes superbike products. Ryan managed to smash the previous record by Robert Gull of Sweden of 114mph by hitting 117.5mph! The record took.. read more →
Charity Kawasaki Ninja battles TT course with EBC clutch & brakes Fast Ninja rider Jay McGreneghan has set out to restore his 1985 Kawasaki Ninja GPz900R in readiness for his charity lap on the Isle of Man TT course on 27th May 2014. The bike which is being professionally restored by GT Motorcycles of.. read more →