- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Video of stunt rider Aaron Colton on EBC Brakes equipped #93 Octane Stunt rider Aaron Colton has recently released an awesome video of his self built Victory #93 Octane motorcycle equipped with EBC Brakes front black Vee-Rotors™. The #93 Octane that was customised by Aaron in his garage was unveiled in August this year at.. read more →
Ewa Stunts wows fans with custom EBC motorcycle stunt brakes Polish female stunt rider Ewa Pieniakowska, aka Ewa Stunts, has been busy out and about with her custom made EBC motorcycle stunt brakes. She performed in front of keen fans over four days of the Motor Show in Poznan, Poland with her pink themed Kawasaki.. read more →
Stunt Rider LEE Bowers chooses EBC Brakes again for his 2014 season! Top International stunt rider Lee bowers chooses to stick with EBC Brakes for his new Kawasaki ride for 2014 and has signed up again to use EBC Brakes using the EPFA sintered series pads and new Vee-Rotors™ – Front. Lee requires lightest.. read more →
Chapparal Motorsports San, Bernadino, CA After making my way back from Fort Knox, I arrived in CA to prepare for my show at Chaparral Motorsports. Tucker Rocky brought me in for the show as Chapparal is one of their biggest dealers. I rode at this bike night last year and this year’s event was just.. read more →
Introducing to you Lin Eshalom, a new sponsored rider for EBC Brakes. Lin uses EBC Brakes motorcycle brakes on his 2006 Yamaha R6. Lin Eshalom also known as “Savage Lin” has become very well known around the world as a professional fearless and talented stunt rider. Lin has been entering competitions ever since 2006 when.. read more →
Travis Pastrana recently wowed the crowds at the X Games in Los Angeles CA by taking GOLD in Freestyle MX on Thursday, July 29th, and another Gold in MX Speed & Style on Sunday, August 1st. Travis had actually clinched the Gold Metal before his third, and final, MX Freestyle Course Ride on Thursday, but.. read more →