- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC car racing brakes provide top season for Lewis Dean Motorsport EBC sponsored Motorsport Team Lewis Dean have had a top season with the EBC car racing brakes they were provided with and will be continuing their success next year. The Team consisting of Sarah and Shaun had some amazing results and are already making.. read more →
EBC Brakes for Impreza are a winning formula for Lewis Dean Motorsport Shaun and Sarah Fudge of Lewis Dean Motorsport have recently been racing in the Gurston Down Speed Hill Climb and have found EBC Brakes to once again be a winning formula for them! Equipped with Yellowstuff brake pads and USR Slotted Rotors and.. read more →
After the great success of the EBC Bluestuff NDX EBC tech people identified certain shortfalls on FULL RACE use of the Blues that required it to go back to the drawing board to address issues of this very tough and demanding RACE ONLY brake segment. Most drivers LOVED the new NDX Bluestuff as it was.. read more →
The new EBC Orangestuff brake pads are the follow on from the successful EBC Bluestuff NDX range which 95% of drivers have loved, there HAVE BEEN however a few cases where the (soon to be) R 90 street legal Bluestuff pads were pushed past their limits and the EBC R and D director guru Steve.. read more →
Jim Graven who is a long time Industry professional races his Porsche 911 at weekends away from his job working as a product Manager Transworld Products Inc and certainly knows what he is talking about with Brakes and cars. Jim installed the new EBC Bluestuff NDX on his Porsche 911 and wrote these words to.. read more →
I’m owner/driver of a two door impreza that runs in Time Attack Club Pro Class. I won the last round of Time Attack Club pro class at Cadwell Park 4 weeks. Over the last 12 to 18 months I’ve used Performance Friction PF01, Ferrodo DS2500 & DS3000, Carbone Lorraine & Yellowstuff R compounds. I had.. read more →