- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes motorcycle racing news: The 2017 season begins! The EBC Brakes 2017 motorcycle racing season has kicked off in a mighty way with a wide variety of EBC Brakes product assisted racers excelling in their field or on the racetrack. Here is the first racing news of this season from our talented and varied.. read more →
EBC motorcycle racing brakes keeping young riders safe Each and every season EBC assist young bike riders with a range of motorcycle racing brakes, specifically designed to keep the rider safe whether young or old. The range of brakes cover all types of motorcycle sport from off-road racing to superbike hill climbing. Here are just.. read more →
EBC Brakes superbike racers always give vibrant performance EBC Brakes superbike racers have been experiencing a bright season, gaining great results and giving a vibrant performance with the help of high friction EBC racing brakes. Here are the latest race reports from Matt Rees, Davy Morgan, Lewis Sidecar, Leon Jeacock, Maria Costello MBE, Michael Tustin.. read more →
Good season for Cormac Conroy with EBC superbike brakes Cormac Conroy has had an exciting season full of ups and downs and has ended up with good results, including three overall wins and four second place overall finishes, with the help of EBC superbike brakes. Here is the final race report from Cormac who returns.. read more →
Tim Hunt had a great 2011 season using the new GPFA brakes by EBC Brakes, Tim and the pads worked great together judging by the success they enjoyed this season with Tim winning both the A Superstock WERA National championship and also the WERA Endurance Medium Weight Superbike championship. New for 2011 season the EBC.. read more →
It’s already the penultimate round of the British Supersport championship this weekend at Silverstone! It seems only a few weeks since our first race of the year at Oulton park! I’m going into this round with confidence after a really good run at Donington Park BSB two weeks ago. Everything went well there in terms.. read more →
Dear EBC!! First off I want to thank you all for your support this season!! As the season draws to a close, we are in the hunt once again for the WERA National Championship in the A Superstock class. It is all due to you guys stepping up and helping out so much this year!.. read more →
The EBC Brakes products are very good and part of the success I had this year. 2010 was my best AMA year ever with a career high finish of 14th. I was able to get the bike very close to the AMA minimum weight of 360 lbs in part to the EBC Brakes XC rotors… read more →