- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes superbike racers always give vibrant performance EBC Brakes superbike racers have been experiencing a bright season, gaining great results and giving a vibrant performance with the help of high friction EBC racing brakes. Here are the latest race reports from Matt Rees, Davy Morgan, Lewis Sidecar, Leon Jeacock, Maria Costello MBE, Michael Tustin.. read more →
Pro superbike racer Marcel Irnie approves EBC brake pads Pro superbike racer Marcel Irnie has made a popular YouTube video with a detailed review of his 2015 BMW S1000RR bike, on which he has installed EBC GPFAX sintered brake pads. Within the video that Marcel created on his YouTube Channel (see video below) he talks.. read more →
It’s already the penultimate round of the British Supersport championship this weekend at Silverstone! It seems only a few weeks since our first race of the year at Oulton park! I’m going into this round with confidence after a really good run at Donington Park BSB two weeks ago. Everything went well there in terms.. read more →
Dear EBC!! First off I want to thank you all for your support this season!! As the season draws to a close, we are in the hunt once again for the WERA National Championship in the A Superstock class. It is all due to you guys stepping up and helping out so much this year!.. read more →
The Northampton racer is to ride a BMW S1000RR in three of the key races at the big event, which gets underway at the end of May. The German manufacturer only recently rejoined the international stage, but the BMW S1000RR has received rave reviews, and Costello, the fastest woman at the TT for five years,.. read more →