- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC motorcycle brakes, designed to face any challenges! As the racing season hots up this summer, EBC assisted racers are using specially formulated motorcycle brakes to face all types of challenges on the road or track. Here are the latest race reports from some of EBC’s superbike racers including Davy Morgan, Leon Jeacock, TeamMTR.. read more →
EBC Brakes motorcycle racers news update Here is the latest news from EBC Brakes assisted motorcycle racers: CIA Landlord Insurance Honda The CIA Landlord Insurance Honda team are using GPFAX Sintered Road Race Brake Pads again this season because of their supper grippy reliability on the track that out-performs all other motorcycle race brakes on.. read more →