- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
I have been doing a lot of work to the car, I did a full Chargespeed Type 1-A Body kit from Japan for the shows. I have also done a lot more suspension work to the car for the track such as steering stabilizers, frame bracing, Solid bushings, BFGoodrich R1 Track Tires. The car handles.. read more →
The Yellowstuff brake pads were easy to get up to an effective pad transfer temp, which isn’t something I can say for other race brake pads (or “semi race”, in this case) that I’ve tried to bed in on the street. Initially, I did have some squeal, but once the rotors really got to know.. read more →