- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Monster Truck has mighty stopping power from EBC Yellowstuff Brakes Swamp Thing 4×4™ is the latest monster truck to get assistance in the way of mighty stopping power from the use of EBC Yellowstuff brakes. The monster truck that was based on a Dan Patrick Chassis and originally built in the USA, was first called.. read more →
Mark Stahl set for desert racing with EBC truck brakes Mark Stahl is once again racing in the Norra Mexican 1000 this year. Equipped with EBC Greenstuff 7000 brake pads and GD Sport Rotors in his 78 Fillmore Ford restored truck, Mark will be ready to race in the four day rally which is set.. read more →
EBC Land Rover brakes are good to go in 2014 Mac 4×4 Challenge EBC Brakes are pleased to be helping out in this years Mac 4×4 challenge with Truck Yellowstuff Sport brake pads installed in a Land Rover Discovery. Sean Flynn, one of the team of two also decided to equip their vehicle and.. read more →