- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Shaun and Sarah Fudge (Lewis Dean Motorsport) once again arrived at Gurston Down Hill Climb on 24/25st August for the British Hill climb Championship with their EBC Brakes backed Subaru Impreza WRX. With a superb first season so far the pair continued to show the same determination to win as they did in their very.. read more →
Some of the fastest drivers in the country converged on Gurston Down near Salisbury for the Bank Holiday National last weekend. Wonderful sunshine greeted all the entries for the second meeting of the season 25/26th May. With the EBC Brakes supported Subaru Impreza running in the ‘Over 2000cc Road going Production Class’ and driven.. read more →
Product: Ultimax General Replacement Pad Star Rating: Review By: Dave Comment Subject: Performance Vehicle: Peugeot 807 Purchase Location: Website Comments: I have a 2005 Peugeot 807 and replaced the discs & pads 18 months ago with EBC standard discs and Greenstuff pads I have now replaced them with EBC “Ultimax” (i.e. standard pads) and the.. read more →
Good news from the recent Targa Tasmania forEBC Brakes! Geoff Thomas owner of local distributor Monaco Performance was 1st In class driving a Fiat 124 Coupe running EBC Greenstuff front and EBC Ultimax rear using Commodore Twin pot callipers and MR2 Rotors. Geoff’s customer Cary Fraser driving a R34 GTT Skyline was also 1st in.. read more →
Product: Ultimax General Replacement Pads Star Rating: Review By: Remus Furr Comment Subject: Performance Vehicle: 1993 Nissan Maxima Purchase Location: United States EBC brakes saved my car from damage and possibly my life. I have a 1993 Nissan Maxima and I was driving the speed limit going about 35mph when suddenly a woman in the.. read more →
This years annual CSi Mega Show was held on February 27th & 28th at the Competition Specialties headquarters in Auburn Washington. This was my first time to this area of the country and to this particular show. Upon arriving at the show we were welcomed by a group of smiling faces and KenWoomer himself. The.. read more →
On February 20th and 21st I was in Secaucus, New Jersey at The Meadowlands Exposition Center for the BIG Show presented by Keystone. The Keystone BIG Shows are arguably the best trade shows for specialty automotive equipment and accessories, outside of SEMA. These are organized by Keystone Automotive Operations, the leading distributor and marketer of.. read more →