- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC car brakes provided reliable hill climbing for Lewis Dean Motorsport The Lewis Dean Motorsport Team have been racing once again this year in the Gurston Down Hillclimb using a powerful and reliable combination of Ultimax2™ Brake Pads and Yellowstuff Fastest Street, Trackday & Drift racing brake pads. Here is their race report: The EBC.. read more →
Breslau Rallye 2013 Team Gigglepin have been at it again! This time they have been racing at Rallye Breslau, where they’ve won 6 out of the nine day stages, a stunning result, but ending in an overall 9th place. Team Gigglepin have Yellowstuff high friction brakes fitted on their hard working Land Rover that is equipped.. read more →
Made by leading UK manufacturer EBC Brakes again prove their worth in the Team Gigglepin off road adventures. EBC Brakes produce 100% of their brakes in the UK and are renowned for their quality parts such as the Premium street use new Ultimax2™ range and the world leading Yellowstuff high friction brakes and the superb.. read more →