- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Vulcan Racing’s Peter Burchill has had racing success last weekend on 11th – 12th May at Croft in rounds 2 and 3 of the Cockershoot Cup 2013 when he had two podium finishes. This was a great result for Peter and the wet weather proved to be an advantage to his driving style,.. read more →
Peter Burchill, team owner of Vulcan racing and his team were recently racing at Donington Park for the first round of the Cockshoot Cup. During the race the Vulcan team showcased their recent winter rebuild of an MGZS V6 fitted with EBC Bluestuff brake pads. During the qualifying race the team experienced a few.. read more →
Vulcan Racing – Race Report ‐ MGCC Donington Meeting 2011 The team set up camp on Friday night at the newly revised Donington Circuit in anticipation of rounds 9 & 10 of the MGCC Peter Best Insurance Challenge over the August bank holiday weekend. We had entered 3 cars for this race: Dan Ludlow MGZR.. read more →
Photo Credits: Jamie Peters-Ennis Following the success of the Vulcan Racing wins last weekend Peter Burchill has kindly sent on a race report for your enjoyment: MGCC The Roy McCarthy Memorial Race Meeting – Thruxton 2011 The team set up camp on Friday night at the UK’s fastest circuit in anticipation of rounds 7 &.. read more →
Dan Ludlow and Peter Burchill of Vulcan racing had fantastic success last weekend at Silverstone race circuit during the MG Live event. Both drivers use EBC Brakes new Bluestuff NDX compound and EBC GD series sport brake discs in their race winning MGZR and MGZS cars. Here is a race report of the day: MG.. read more →
What a result for the team this weekend! The team was joined by MG Trophy driver Paul Luti for the weekend driving our MGZS. Following testing on Friday the team were buoyant that they were going to have a good weekends racing. All the pre-season work and tweaks had proven to work well. Dan Ludlow.. read more →