- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
ARC EV Racing took 1st win at Silverstone with EBC X Series brake discs Electric Bike Racing Team ARC – EV have had some great success recently when they took their 1st ever win at Silverstone. Not only did they win but rider Richie Welsh also had a 20 second lead at the finish.. read more →
17% more stopping power with EBC double- H motorcycle brakes Performance Bikes Magazine have recently carried out an article review of EBC Double-H™ motorcycle brakes and X series Floating discs (Pro-lite discs in the magazine) in their January issue. Matt Wildee and fellow superbike rider Mark put various mixtures of EBC brake pads and.. read more →