- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Vertical Trix monkey about with EBC motorcycle stunt brakes EBC sponsored motorcycle stunt team Vertical Trix performed recently at the Rocket Centre open day in Blackburn and entertained the crowd with their engaging display incorporating bikes, cars, karts, ATVs and stunt toys the most popular of which includes the Vertical Trix crowd pleasing Stunt Monkey.. read more →
Savage Lin video stunt-riding in EBC Brakes warehouse a hit! Lin Eshalom otherwise known as “Savage Lin” has been filmed recently stunt-riding in the EBC Brakes USA warehouse. The 2.27 minute video, which has already been shared on the Parts Unlimited, Empire Freestyle and Icon Facebook pages has already received an incredible 173,490 views! .. read more →