- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Team Gigglepin tackle French mountains with EBC 4×4 Brakes Team Gigglepin had a great start to their 2015 season when they recently tackled the French Mountains and won! Equipped with EBC Yellowstuff brake pads suitable for 4×4, truck or SUV to help with the extremely challenging conditions, the team were more than prepared for.. read more →
Truckin Throwdown event success thanks to EBC truck brakes The 2014 Truckin Throwdown event was a success this year with help from EBC truck brakes. The world famous event saw a selection of loyal Truckin magazine readers take their trucks and spend the day on a variety of courses competing. The trucks are put through.. read more →
Champions of the fast off road race scene as far as brake pads are concerned the new EBC Yellowstuff once again delivers on the F150 Truck of Mongo racing in the USA. Please see the latest race report from Mongo Racing below: MONGO RACING WINS “LONGEST OFF-ROAD RACE IN THE UNITED STATES” AGAIN.. read more →
Mexican 1000 dessert truck racer Mark Stahl contacted EBC recently with his news about his recent race. Mark has EBC Yellowstuff Truck brakes fitted on his Ford Truck as these are the perfect choice for racing in hot dry conditions because of their huge heat range. Also because of their ability to cope with high.. read more →