- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Toyota brakes help Alberto Dorsch win T2 Baja Almonzora EBC Frenos sponsored racer Alberto Dorsch and his team were racing recently in the second round of the T2 Spanish Championship with EBC Truck Yellowstuff Sport brake pads and GD Sport Rotors that were vital to help the team win the Baja Almonzora round. Here.. read more →
Alberto Dorsch is a winner with EBC Yellowstuff brake pads EBC Brakes official Spanish distributors EBC Frenos have sent on sponsored racer Alberto Dorsch’s race report in which he was the winner of the first part of the ‘Off-road Spain Championship’ using Yellowstuff Sport brake pads for truck and SUV and GD Sport Rotors on.. read more →
Heat is on for Mark Stahl in Mexican 1000 with EBC Yellowstuff brakes The heat is on today for Mark Stahl who is currently racing in the 2014 Norra Mexican 1000. Racing in his BFGoodrich / FillmoreFord, Mark has EBC yellowstuff SUV / Truck brakes to cope with the hot dusty conditions he is being.. read more →
Talented Drift Racing professional Jeff Jones and sponsored user of EBC Brakes has been showing off his drift racing skills recently when he attended round 2 of the Formula Drift in Atlanta GA. Jeff has EBC Yellowstuff pads fitted on his Nissan S13 along with GD rotors to aid with the rear wheel speed control… read more →
Breslau Rallye 2013 Team Gigglepin have been at it again! This time they have been racing at Rallye Breslau, where they’ve won 6 out of the nine day stages, a stunning result, but ending in an overall 9th place. Team Gigglepin have Yellowstuff high friction brakes fitted on their hard working Land Rover that is equipped.. read more →
Top desert racing Team Mongo racing with driver Randy Meritt claimed victory again using EBC Brakes products. See the full report in this link: Randy Merritt and Mongo Racing Finish 2nd at the 2013 Silver State 300 EBC Brakes Yellowstuff brake pads are Randy’s choice for his top performing F150 and provide superb stopping power.. read more →
EBC Sponsored Team Gigglepin are soon on their travels to race in ‘the King of Hammers‘, an extreme race event held on desert terrain located in Landers CA. They will be keeping their interactive website up to date for all their latest race news to view at this link: www.gigglepin4x4.net/ Team Gigglepin is an Off.. read more →
EBC Brakes were starring at the SEMA show this year in more ways than one! One of the most stunning displays was the Transamerican Wholesale stand which proudly had on display their Stormtrooper 2 door Jeep Truck. Installed on the Stormtrooper are EBC Yellowstuff Truck brake pads. The Transamerican Wholesale people sent us this message.. read more →
EBC Brakes have helped Chris Greenhouse to win the RallyAmerica Central Region Group 2 championship for the last four consecutive years. That has meant thousands of miles travelled to and from events all over the United States. Chris uses his 2000 Chevrolet Express Van to tow his race car to and from events and.. read more →
Baby’s got new brakes. EBC Brakes sent us their brand new offering for the heavy duty pickup market; slotted sport rotors and Yellow Stuff brake pads. Easy upgrade for anyone shop savvy with brake repairs. Stopping power noticeably better than OEM. Will probably be feel braking difference when it comes to fade towing trailers and.. read more →