- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC off-road racing brakes give season of high performance! EBC off-road assisted racers have been continuing their season of high performance using the range of EBC off-road brakes available to suit a wide variety of off-road racing styles. Catch up with the latest race reports from some of our talented racers: Natalie Kane Natalie.. read more →
Podium positions for Zen Pro Racing with EBC off-road brakes The Zen Pro Racing Team have had a fantastic start to their racing season and have already gained a win and couple of podium positions. The international all-female team have EBC off-road brakes fitted on various types of race vehicles including ATV’s and motocross bikes… read more →
Kayla Smith set to win LOORS with EBC Pro Buggy brakes Young, talented, female pro buggy ZPR team racer Kayla Smith is all set for the last two rounds of the Lucas Oil Off-Road Racing Series (LOORS), which she is set to win with EBC Pro Buggy brakes. Kayla currently has a 59 point lead.. read more →