- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Stay secure and save lives with EBC Brakes during Road Safety Week
EBC Brakes agree with the Road Safety Week pledge that one of the best ways of staying safe on the roads, whether it’s just a local trip or a long distance journey, is by making sure your vehicle is secure. We recommend a regular check of your vehicle all over for anything that may cause unnecessary harm to passengers and drivers alike such as:
- Checking seat belts are fully working and fastened before starting off on any journey
- Having the proper child restraint
- Having the brake system checked and replaced with new parts by a reputable brake fitting centre
- Checking the wear and tear of tyres and making sure wheel nuts are tight.
- Adjusting car mirrors for best possible vision all round
Of all the above points, EBC as manufacturers of the World’s best brake products can’t stress enough the importance of having your braking system checked over by a professional brake fitter and having worn parts replaced. For further advice please see this article:
Here are some archive EBC blog testimonials and driver videos proving that having EBC brakes fitted has literally saved lives:
Visit the Road Safety Week website to get involved and find out some valuable information on how to promote safe driving. Click the link below:
Or visit the Road Safety Week social media sites at the following links:
Find an EBC Brakes fitting center near you: