- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Steel frame and mezzanine decking now complete at EBC Brakes UK
The £10 million pound expansion at EBC Brakes World Headquarters in Pineham, Northampton is going well with the steel frame now complete in one of the proposed new buildings. Warwick Burt and their teams of associated constructors now have the first floor mezzanine decking steel frame complete.
As you can see from the slideshow below, the new extension is looking very impressive and when finished will triple EBC’s brake production and create new much needed job openings in the county.
EBC Brakes have job opportunities available for varied roles, most recently for a Management Accounts Assistant & Payroll Administrator. Visit the EBC Brakes vacancy for more details and to download a full job description. EBC Brakes are a successful and growing company, with three sites; Northampton – UK, Bristol – UK and Las Vegas – USA. Please visit our website vacancies page at the link below.
Keep your eye on the EBC Brakes vacancies page for future upcoming jobs!
Visit EBC Brakes social media sites for more corporate & recruitment news and information: