- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Still privately owned, EBC Brakes is a world leader in the manufacture of brake components. In the early 80’s in Europe, EBC commenced developing the world’s first aftermarket range of products. After a successful launch in Europe, EBC expanded into the USA market in the mid-1980s.
Expanding rapidly in the automotive industry, EBC Brakes has become a world leader in sport, high performance and race brake pads and disc/rotors with a massive trademark range of products. Recently EBC launched another ground breaking material with its ECO friendly Ultimax 2 brake friction material that completely eliminated all heavy metals and sulfides.
EBC produces 100% of its brake pad range in its own factories in the UK and USA, 100% of its own motorcycle brake discs/rotors in its UK facility and a huge proportion of its automotive brake discs are also UK and USA made.
- Solid Results for AMRRTS’ Spencer-Fleet in Snetterton Leg of Ducati TriOptions Cup
- Introducing EBC Brakes Racing’s RP-1 pad – our highest-performing friction material ever
- Rain Fails to Dampen Jayda Howe’s Spirits in Donington Park Leg of Thundersport GB
- Kyle Ryde Thrashes Thruxton Round of BSB Supersport