- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Please use the tables to help select compound choices and get an idea on how to select and blend them with whats on your automotive vehicle or motorbike. These tables are only a rough guide. If you need further advice please contact our friendly team of technicians using the contact forms.
Automotive UK Brakes Selector
Driving Style Best Pads Best Rotors
General road use on all types of vehicle requiring premium OEM part replacement Ultimax D Replacement Series
Faster cars requiring premium OEM part replacement Ultimax D Replacement Series
Spirited street use as upgrade from Ultimax Greenstuff USR Series
Spirited street use on higher horsepower cars Redstuff GD Series
Spirited street use on higher horsepower cars Redstuff USR Series
Fastest street use Yellowstuff D Replacement Series
Fast street, multiple track day and race Yellowstuff BSD Series
Track day formula for fast street and occasional track day Yellowstuff D Replacement Series (or GD if race series allows)
SUV, 4x4 modest brake upgrade Greenstuff 6000 Series GD Series
SUV, 4x4 maximum stopping for towing and loads etc. Yellowstuff GD Series
SUV and 4x4 modest brake upgrade with lowest dust Greenstuff 7000 Series GD Series
New NDX formula for track day and longer race use, street use OK Bluestuff D Replacement Series (or GD if race series allows)
Race and track use only (not R90 approved) Orangestuff BSD or D Replacement Series
Motorcycle Brakes Selector