- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Automotive & Motorcycle DVD
If you are planning home or DIY install of EBC Brakes, whether you are fitting motorcycle brakes or automotive brakes, we strongly recommend for your motoring safety that you purchase or acquire from your EBC Brakes stockist a copy of the appropriate DVD installation video.
This DVD gives basic guidelines only and is to be regarded as a guide for a professional mechanic or a person experienced in vehicle DIY. It should be used and considered alongside the vehicle manufacturers handbook and a competent service guide rather than used alone. There is a lot to learn about brakes that is not included in this DVD such as ABS technology and how to split, reassemble and inspect the vehicle hydraulics. Our DVD gives guidance on the removal and install of brake pads and brake rotors only.
EBC Brakes installation instruction videos are included on a DVD which includes fitting and safety instructions for EBC motorcycle brakes and EBC automotive brakes. Brakes are a safety critical part of your motor vehicle or motorcycle, the failure of which can result in death or serious injury.
Region / Part No for Motorcycle & Automotive
- Automotive USA DVD 08
- Automotive UK DVD 08/1
- Motorcycle USA 08/2
- Motorcycle UK 08/3