- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
There are many forms of Motorcycle Racing around the world and this sport has grown considerably over the years and spread to all forms of motorcycle. From Classic or Vintage Motorcycles to modern sportbikes and custom built superbikes and GP bikes the hobby of Motorcycle Racing continues to be a passionate and adrenaline generating area.. read more →
How to replace brake pads at home with safety, here is your guide to how to do this safely at home with minimal tools. You must realise that brakes are a major safety part of your vehicle and they need to be installed with care following this suggested DVD install guidance and your vehicle manufacturer.. read more →
Racing Brakes are a vital component for every car and Motorcycle rider and it is safe to say every vehicle that enjoys racing brake pads are always upgraded for safety and to grab that extra yard from the opposition. The design of a racing brake may be quite basic and often people choose to race.. read more →
Brake calipers are a vital part of your brake system. The brake caliper is what brings the disc brake pad into contact against your brake rotor and generates the stopping power of the vehicle. Seized calipers or seized sliding parts of the brake caliper will cause many problems including brake drag, brake overheat and hot.. read more →