- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Top desert racing Team Mongo racing with driver Randy Meritt claimed victory again using EBC Brakes products.
See the full report in this link:
EBC Brakes Yellowstuff brake pads are Randy’s choice for his top performing F150 and provide superb stopping power and lifetime in the tough desert conditions.
EBC Brakes produce the largest range of brake pads and rotors in the world in factories in the UK and USA and are available from any branch of 4 wheel parts stores and Pep Boys or online from quality players such as Summit Racing. For a full list of suppliers click here:
Owing to its huge heat range, EBC Yellowstuff truck brakes benefits a large range of vehicles including the fastest street use type of higher horsepower sedans to Trackday. Race use on most street based cars and even as a brake upgrade on Trucks and SUV. Yellowstuff works especially well on Trucks for towing heavy loads and where wheel oversize upgrades have been fitted and are designed to stop the heaviest vehicle and fastest driver in a heartbeat!
Read more about EBC Yellowstuff Truck Sport brake pads here!