- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes for Impreza are a winning formula for Lewis Dean Motorsport
Shaun and Sarah Fudge of Lewis Dean Motorsport have recently been racing in the Gurston Down Speed Hill Climb and have found EBC Brakes to once again be a winning formula for them! Equipped with Yellowstuff brake pads and USR Slotted Rotors and in extreme wet weather Sarah came away with a 3rd place position and Shaun with a glorious 1st place win.
During the event over 100 drivers took part and most agreed that the conditions were slippery because of the excessive rain. Despite this Lewis Dean Motorsport racers did really well at the end of what they described as a gruelling day. They came away with a 1st place trophy on just the first weekend of the 2014 season.
Read more Lewis Deam Motorsport news on their Facebook page here:
Yellowstuff – 4000 “R” Series – Full Race Pad
EBC Yellowstuff brake pads are ultra high friction brake pads for race, trackday and street use. Race drivers in particular love it because they are made from an aramid fibre compound. This is ideal for street and track driving as they don’t require a warm up but get even stronger under hard driving.
Read more about EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads here!
EBC Ultimax Slotted Brake Rotors are manufactured using premium disc blanks. These rotors benefit from quiet running which is all down to the narrower multi-slot design and the progressive angle at which the slots are machined. This has benefit of removing dirt, gas, water and debris and having the advantage of parallel pad wear.
Read more about EBC Brakes Utlimax Slotted Brake Rotors here!
To find out where to buy EBC Brakes products check this link: