- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes sponsored driver Randy Merritt and the Mongo Racing Team have sent on their final race report for the Best in Desert Racing Association 2012 season. The 2012 season saw Randy facing some tough challenges in rough terrain in the 7200 Ford Truck built by Tracy Rubio. During the final race called the ‘Henderson 250’ on December 1st near Henderson NV in the 7200 class, Randy encountered two flat tires and managed to finish in 2nd place. He also finished 2nd in the 7200 Class Drivers Points Championship.
You can read the full race report via this PDF download by clicking here: Click Here for Press Release
Randy has EBC Yellowstuff brake pads fitted in his Momgo Racing Class 7200 Ford Truck which are the perfect solution for the extra strong stopping power needed whilst racing in extreme conditions with rocky tough territory.
EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads For Truck & SUV
Yellowstuff 7000 series brake pads offer improved stopping power with just one pad change and is the perfect pad choice. The famous EBC Yellowstuff has been refined and this version of race formulation is now available to fit popular American trucks/pick-ups, European and Asian built 4x4s.