- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Monster Truck has mighty stopping power from EBC Yellowstuff Brakes
Swamp Thing 4×4™ is the latest monster truck to get assistance in the way of mighty stopping power from the use of EBC Yellowstuff brakes. The monster truck that was based on a Dan Patrick Chassis and originally built in the USA, was first called Dragon Slayer. It was then given a makeover and renamed Captain Insano before being shipped over to the UK.
Over the winter of 2002, Captain Insano was given a thorough pimp out and major refurbishment before being raced for a further 2 years. It was then refurbished again over the winter of 2004/2005 and fitted with a Ford 2004 F350 Super Duty body by Tony Dixon into today’s Swamp Thing. The most important finishing touch has been the recently fitted EBC Yellowstuff Sports brake pads, with the ability to stop a hugely heavy vehicle such as a monster truck on a dime with zero brake fade.
Swamp Thing 4×4™ Monster Truck now makes numerous appearances at various festivals worldwide and amazes the crowd with awesome stunts such as car crushing jumps and is the ultimate auto circus arena act.
Read more about Swamp Thing 4×4™ Monster Truck at the following links:
Owing to its huge heat range, EBC Yellowstuff truck brakes benefits a large range of vehicles from the fastest street use type of higher horsepower sedans to Trackday use, race use on most street based cars and even as a brake upgrade on Trucks and SUV. Yellowstuff works especially well on Trucks for towing heavy loads and where wheel oversize upgrades have been fitted and are designed to stop the heaviest vehicle and fastest driver in a heartbeat!
Read more about EBC Yellowstuff Truck Sport brake pads here!
To find out where to buy EBC Brakes products check this link: