- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
15 Dec 2016
December 15, 2016
Seeking Highly Capable Purchase and Sales Ledger Clerk
- Temporary assignment direct with us, the employer for between 4-8 weeks.
- (No agency involvement)
- Based at our world headquarters in Northampton, in our purpose built, modern premises with free on site secure parking, free wi-fi and staff discount.
- Must be very experienced in Purchase and Sales Ledger work and confident to code invoices to the nominal independently, whilst working with a list of codes. Proficiency in Pre-payments and Accruals also required.
- Fully AAT or part qualified or equivalent.
- Experience with Sage accounting system preferred.
- Immediate start or 1st week of Jan, completely flexible for the right candidate with hours to suit, from 15-40 hours per week, between 07.30-17.30, Monday-Thursday and Friday 07.30-15.30.
- Paid based on experience and job knowledge.
- (If you also have payroll experience we would like to hear from you …)
- Please apply today, for an immediate interview.
Please apply through our website or email your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org