- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
PowerNation TV Two-Minute Tech – How to Choose the Proper EBC Brake Pads PowerNation TV have published a helpful two minute video on their website showing how to choose the proper EBC brake pads for your vehicle. Here at EBC Brakes we colour code car brake pads for easy selection, with compounds targeting different applications. Black –.. read more →
Superbike riders share latest performance news with EBC racing brakes Here is the latest race news from some of this season’s superbike riders who are all giving a great performance with EBC racing brakes: George Stanley Here is the latest race report from 18 year old racer George Stanley who is currently competing in the.. read more →
Installation of Laser Cutting Machine as part of EBC Brakes Expansion As part of EBC Brakes’ expansion plans, we are pleased to have taken delivery of a ByStar 8Kw Fibre 3015 Dyamic Edition F8000 laser cutting machine which features an extended loading system capable of holding up to 6 tonnes of material. Once operational, this.. read more →
Great results for EBC Automotive racers with best car racing brakes Here is the latest news from some of EBC’s assisted automotive racers who are achieving great results with the best car racing brakes available. Race reports from Adam Elder, Peter Burchill, Huntingdonshire Regional College Race Team and Lewis Dean Motorsports … Adam Elder Adam.. read more →
EBC Brakes motorcycle stunt riders are in action at worldwide events EBC assisted motorcycle stunt riders have been wowing the crowds with wheelie action at all sorts of worldwide events recently. Here is a report of some of our talented riders: Ewa Stunts Ewa Pieniakowska aka Ewa Stunts has been performing at the Motor Show.. read more →
EBC Brakes Accounting Apprenticeship 2017 As part of our future plans for the expansion of EBC Brakes, we are looking to recruit an outgoing and enthusiastic trainee accountant to join our growing finance team. You will work for the different companies that make up the EBC Brakes group with a range of accounting duties… read more →
EBC Brakes motorcycle racing news: The 2017 season begins! The EBC Brakes 2017 motorcycle racing season has kicked off in a mighty way with a wide variety of EBC Brakes product assisted racers excelling in their field or on the racetrack. Here is the first racing news of this season from our talented and varied.. read more →