- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes are starring on Detroit Muscle PowerNation TV
Exciting news! EBC Brakes have already appeared and will be starring in future repeat showings in 2 different episodes of Detroit Muscle, part of the PowerNation TV network. The catch up episodes are available at the link below. The Detroit Muscle shows run by PowerNation TV that include live fitments of EBC USR Series sport slotted rotors and Yellowstuff 4000 Series are titled Episode 3 – Movie Car Magic and Episode 4 – Stout Differential
Stout Differential Episode Parts Used – Brake Pads, Yellowstuff 4000 Series, Rear, Chevy, Pontiac, Set
The episodes air:
January 19, 2014 – Sunday on Spike TV
January 19, 2014 – Sunday on CBS Sports Network
January 20, 2014 – Monday on CBS Sports Network
January 23, 2014 – Thursday on NBC Sports Network
January 26, 2014 – Sunday on Spike TV
Products starring on Detroit Muscle details are as follows:
EBC Yellowstuff – 4000 “R” Series – Full Race Pad are a very high friction brake pad suitable for race, trackday and street use. They are popular with race drivers because of their zero brake fade and are suitable for repeated use without brake ‘Fall off”. Manufactured from a sintered aramid fibre compound Yellowstuff brake pads are ideal for street and track driving as they don’t require a warm up, but gain strength under hard driving.
Read more about EBC Yellowstuff Brake Pads here!
EBC Ultimax Slotted Brake Rotors are precision machined in Britain using premium disc blanks. These rotors benefit from super silent running that is all down to the narrower multi-slot design and the progressive angle at which the slots are machined. This helps to removing dirt, gas, water and other debris and give the advantage of parallel pad wear.
Read more about EBC Brakes Utlimax Slotted Brake Rotors here!
To find out where to buy EBC Brakes products check this link: