- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes goodie bags and a raffle prize were donated last month for the 2nd Annual Dub Run. The Dub Run took place at the Barley Creek Brewery in Tannersville, PA on October 27th, 2012. The event attracted over 150 plus European car enthusiasts from all parts of the country who join in a cruise from NJ to the Poconos. Also included in the days entertainment is a show, stalls and competitions such as ‘Halloween costume’.
The best brakes for use on European cars is without a doubt EBC Restuff. This is because they are the closest brake pad that exist to a no dust pad and therefore the most ideal and favourite amongst owners of European built cars.
On behalf of myself and my club, Garden State Euros, we would like to apologize for the delay in providing our post-DubRun event coverage. Hurricane Sandy has put the Northeast in a squeeze with electricity, gasoline and work schedules. We finally got back online to circle back and let you know how DubRun 2012 went.
Even with the annual event relocating to a new facility and with the anticipation of Hurricane Sandy, the turnout was a massive success proving not only growth in terms of attendance but also quality. We have estimated a total turnout of 150 cars which shows growth from last year. We handed out all 300 event bags and received a lot of feedback about how our event bags contained a higher quantity of freebies and promo items compared to some of the other major shows on the east coast.
Part 1 – Morning Cruise:
The official event cruise from Northern, NJ to the Poconos was well received and contained a large number of participants. Surprisingly other independent cruises popped up from Pennsylvania, NY and NJ to make it out to the show at Barley Creek Brewery. Our cruise participants received color printed flyers complete with cruise route directions and timelines then also received DubRun breakfast specials at our favorite bagel shop, Kinnelon Bagels.
Part 2 – Barley Creek Brewery:
The event started promptly at 11:00am with the arrival of the various cruise groups. Attendees entered the grounds by making clothing donations to the Salvation Army box truck we had onsite while vendors were setup and ready to receive business. Our professional DJ played a great selection of music while people walked the grounds. Attendees enjoyed a massive wiffle ball game, horseshoes, the car show & trophies, raffle prize drawings, Halloween costume contest and Barley Creek Brewery’s amazing food, beverages and Halloween decorations. The feedback thus far has been nothing but positive.
President, Garden State Euros
Redstuff Ceramic – 3000 Series – For Highly Tuned Cars and Fast Street
Redstuff brake pads are EBC’s flagship street brake pad material for faster prestige cars above 200BHP the 09 version on EBC Redstuff is setting new standards in brake performance. EBC Redstuff is known for its low dust ability but the latest blend has greatly reduced the phenomenon of pad “Pick up” or disc scoring and reduced dust even further.