- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Win 2 exclusive passes to the World Superbike Championships Donington
Up for grabs on our EBC Facebook page is this years ‘like’ competition to win 2 passes to the eni FIM Superbike World Championship held at Donington Park on Friday 23rd to 25th May 2014. The passes worth £200 cover the full thee days of exciting race qualifying rounds and racing and also include exclusive paddock access. Enter the competition by simply liking the post on the EBC Facebook page. The closing date for the competition is Monday 19th May 2014 at 12 noon. Please like embeded EBC Facebook page below to enter.
The Terms and Conditions are as follows:
- No cash alternative can be given for the passes.
- Winners must get to and from the circuit by themselves.
- Friends and relatives of EBC Brakes and CIA Insurance Racing Team are not permitted to enter.
- Applicants must live in the UK and be able to attend the event.