- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes have their own top of the range Pro Cut machine in Northampton for all customers of their brakes offering full brake inspection facilities, repair and replacement including the Pro Cut alignment facility turning to cure all brake vibration permanently.
If your vehicle needs new brakes or simply you are suffering from brake vibration and need this solving visit the EBC Brakes fitting centre at this address:
J and M EBC Brake Centre
Unit 3A Southfield Avenue
Call for an appointment on 01604 706377
The staff at the EBC Brakes centre have been installing brakes for 18 years and fitted hundreds of sets of EBC Brakes if not thousands and you will find a warm welcome from the crew there and a nicely priced service for your brake work with a performance guarantee.
Brake vibration is caused by pothole impact , nudging the kerb or any minor accident and can be almost un-noticed for thousands of miles. Once it generates the condition known as DTV or Disc thickness variation the pedal or steering wheel start to pulsate or flutter and braking is almost frightening. This can be solved in 30 minutes at minimal cost using there Pro Cut system.
The EBC Brakes centre is minutes away from the new EBC Brakes world HQ and as such can be relied upon to have every part you need on hand within minutes of your arrival.
EBC Brakes was the first brake manufacturer in the UK to endorse the Pro Cut lathe system and recommends it highly.
For more information about Pro Cut read this link:
To select the ideal brake pads and discs for your car, see this link: