- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
According to George Stanley EBC Double-H™ brake pads are amazing!
Upcoming racer George Stanley is having much success using EBC Double-H™ sintered brake pads. George Stanley is currently competing in the Aprilla RRV450 challenge that is being televised on Motors TV (Thursday 5th June on Motors TV at 10.50pm.) According to George Stanley his EBC Double-H™ brake pads are amazing!
Here are some recent quotes from George’s Dad:
Firstly thank you very much for the brake pads that you supplied my son (George Stanley) with at the start of the season.
After using another aftermarket brand of brake pads since he has started racing (he is now 16), and thinking they were great he wasn’t keen on trying other pads. However the first time we used the EBC Double-H™ brake pads that you supplied through Stuart and Steve at Buildbase he said they were amazing and could not believe how good they were, so obviously we have been using them ever since.
George competes in the Aprilia RRV450 challenge at Thundersport events, this is televised on Motors TV. His race will be televised tomorrow Thursday 5th June on Motors TV at 10.50pm if you are interested?
At the last race event which was at Cadwell Park he had 3 podiums with a 3rd and 2nd place in the televised races and also broke the lap record so the EBC brake pads are a very important part of the package.
George has also been promoting your product whenever possible, he thanked EBC in his interview for the TV when on the after race podium’s at Cadwell.
Made from sintered copper alloy, these brake pads benefit from the highest friction HH rating for maximum stopping power. EBC Double-H™ Superbike pads™ are perfect braking under all riding conditions, be it wet, dry, hot or cold. Unique stainless steel radiator plates are fitted when required to reduce heat transfer into the hydraulics of the motorbike. The double segment vented design is totally unique and keeps the pads cooler and prevents pad drag and overheat or fade.
Read more about EBC Brakes Double-H™ Superbike Pads™ here!
To find out where to buy EBC Brakes products check this link: