- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes are ideal for Lee Bowers Superbike Freestyle stunts
Skilled stunt rider Lee Bowers has recently been filmed in a stunning new Superbike freestyle video in conjunction with Lee Musselwhite performing BMX Flatland stunts. Lee has EBC front Vee-Rotors™ with EPFA sintered series pads installed on his Kawasaki Superbike that provide an ideal combination for performing Superbike Freestyle stunts.
The video was created by Motion Media and captures Lee performing jaw droppingly amazing motorcycle stunts such as wheelies, stoppies and burnouts, alongside BMX Flatland rider Lee Musselwhite, performing an impressive style of breakdancing, spinning and unusual balances on a bike.
Although EBC don’t manufacture BMX cycle brakes, they do have a superb range of mountain bike brakes in various formats to suit different riding styles. Gold brake pads are made from sintered copper alloy to provide longer life. Red brake pads are also extra high in friction but are made from organic pad material and suitable for downhill riding. Green brake pads are high quality brakes that are great all rounders and therefore great for cross country, pleasure riding and trekking.
Here are more EBC product details:
EPFA Sintered Fast Street and Trackday Pads
EBC Extreme Pro brake pads also known as EPFA brake pads are the racers choice for superbike racing and also have excellent street use too! These brake pads are fantastic for motorcycle racing as the compound they are made from has extra friction stabilizing additives that totally improve the ‘heat cycling’ braking effect.
Read more about EPFA brake pads here!
The all new fully floating EBC-Vee Rotors™ are designed in line with ongoing trends for motorcycle riders who want to customise their bikes rather the just replace than parts. These new lightweight rotors are available in standard black but also come in a range of stunning colour options.
They also feature patented SD system hardware and are fully stainless steel heat treated and tempered back to the optimum hardness to give the optimum performance. The Vee-Rotor™ is also available for rear use.
Read more about Vee-Rotors™ here!
To find out where to buy EBC Brakes products check this link: /where-to-buy-ebc-products/