- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes motorcycle stunt riders are in action at worldwide events
EBC assisted motorcycle stunt riders have been wowing the crowds with wheelie action at all sorts of worldwide events recently.
Here is a report of some of our talented riders:
Ewa Pieniakowska aka Ewa Stunts has been performing at the Motor Show in Poznań, where she met her adoring fans, signed posters and put on a stunning show adorned in her tiger striped Shagua Wrap themed clothing with matching bike wrap and equipped with custom made pink EBC Vee-Rotors™.
The Motor Show Poznań, Poland took place on 6th – 9th April 2017 and is known as the biggest automotive fair in the whole of the country.
Visit Ewa Stunt’s website and social media sites for more news and information:
Based in the USA, Tyler Shepard aka the Wheelie Wizzard has been wowing the crowds with his unique style of motorcycle stunt riding for over 16 years. His most infamous stunt is the wheelie with no front wheel on a Honda CRF50 among other magical tricks.
Tyler has recently performed at the Caesar Creek Flea Market open outdoor area that took place on 1st April 2017 (see video footage below) and was also interviewed for a TV show.
#wheeliewednesday with my two favorite passengers🤘
Posted by Wheelie Wizzard on Wednesday, April 5, 2017
The Wheelie Wizzard’s next enchanting performance will be at the 7th annual Vintage Rally at the National Motorcycle Museum, 102 Chamber Drive Anamosa, IA 52205 on Saturday 10th June 2017.
Please see poster and visit link for further information:
Visit the Wheelie Wizzard’s social media sites for more news and information:
Bowers Stunts aka Lee Bowers is a hugely successful, popular UK based stunt act. His social media coverage is second to none and he regularly puts on live displays using the new Facebook Live video feed.
As you can see in the videos below, Lee was performing at the Festival of Power which was held at Santa Pod Raceway on 14th – 16th April 2017. In the following footage Lee was actually a passenger in a jet powered American Police car:
Posted by Bowers Stunts (official) on Saturday, 15 April 2017
Day one done at Festival of Power. Another two to go! if you’re here come and say hello!
Drift bike has a new wrap and so will all the others soon what do you all think?
Getting sideways on the drift bike at the weekend Festival of Power on the newly wrapped ZX636 by Zero One!
Further highlights of the Festival of Power can be seen on this YouTube video below including a few of Lee’s motorcycle stunt performance:
Visit Lee Bowers’ website and social media sites for more news and information:
Sean ‘Sets’ Hadley
Sean ‘Sets’ Hadley is another EBC assisted talented motorcycle stunt rider who has a lively Facebook presence with some great photographic shots and videos showcased on his page. The photo above shows Sean posing in a wheelie with an EBC umbrella. The video below made by Felt Creative shows Sean performing stunts with drift racer Marcus.
Sean uses EBC black Vee-Rotors™ on his superbike for all his stuntwork.
Visit Sean “Sets” Hadley’s Facebook page for more stunt news:
Here is further information on some of the products EBC stunt riders use for control and performance:
The fully floating EBC Vee-Rotors™ are designed in line with ongoing trends for motorcycle riders who want to customise their bikes rather than just replace the parts. These lightweight rotors are available in standard black but also come in a range of stunning colour options.
They also feature patented SD system hardware and are fully stainless steel heat treated and tempered back to the optimum hardness to give the optimum performance. The Vee-Rotor™ is also available for rear use.
Read more about Vee-Rotors™ here!
Motocross Contour rotors are great for motocross racing as they are an ultra lightweight profiled contour series rotor ideal for OE replacement. They are manufactured from durable heat treated stainless steel and given a zinc coat for rust prevention, making them tough and resilient in all types of terrain.
Read more about Motocross Contour Rotors here!
With centre hubs available in four different colours, yellow, green, blue or red, these Vee-Rotors are available by special order and also feature the patented SD system hardware like the standard black ones.
Read more about Vee-Rotors™ here!
To find out where to buy EBC Brakes products check this link: