- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Lee Bowers achieved 1st place at SBF with EBC motorcyle stunt brakes
Talented stunt rider Lee Bowers totally aced the SBF also known as the Stunt Bike Freestyle 2014 event last weekend when he achieved 1st place in the competition. Using EBC front Vee-Rotors™ with EPFA sintered series pads for his motorcycle stunt brakes, Lee relies on the moment perfect stopping power from fingertip pressure that these brakes provide for his Kawasaki.
Lee quoted on the SBF event:
Sometimes riding stunt bikes is so much fun! What an awesome weekend at SBF 2014 got 1st place and to stunt with the lovely Rhino Girls!
See more photos on Lee’s Facebook page at this link: https://www.facebook.com/BowersStunts?fref=ts
Lee has a new video just out from JP Battle, the French film maker, as can be seen below:
EPFA Sintered Fast Street and Trackday Pads
EBC Extreme Pro brake pads also known as EPFA brake pads are the racers choice for superbike racing and also have excellent street use too! These brake pads are fantastic for motorcycle racing as the compound they are made from has extra friction stabilizing additives that totally improve the ‘heat cycling’ braking effect.
Read more about EPFA brake pads here!
The all new fully floating EBC-Vee Rotors™ are designed in line with ongoing trends for motorcycle riders who want to customise their bikes rather the just replace the parts. These new lightweight rotors are available in standard black but also come in a range of stunning colour options.
They also feature patented SD system hardware and are fully stainless steel heat treated and tempered back to the optimum hardness to give the optimum performance. The Vee-Rotor™ is also available for rear use.
Read more about Vee-Rotors™ here!
To find out where to buy EBC Brakes products check this link: /where-to-buy-ebc-products/