- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
EBC Brakes® Sponsored motorcycle stunt Rider Lee Bowers has been in Blandford putting his fitted EBC fitted motorcycle brakes to the test lately and has sent a some Youtube video for us to view! (See below).
Lee Bowers is using EBC Brakes® XC contour rotors on his custom steel framed Ninja 636 b1h. Lee also has fitted EBC Double-H™ brake pads on his bike which are ideal for all types of manoeuvres.
EBC Brakes also manufacture other fantastic off road products such as Supermoto disc kits and OS Series oversize brake rotor kits to enhance braking. Also available a full range of quality long lasting brake pads such as the ultra long lasting R series sintered ATV pads, the cool running carbon/Enduro pads or the MXS sintered series brake pads.
Visit Lee Bowers website to find out more information about him.
Bowers-Stunts web: www.bowers-stunts.co.uk
EBC X & XC Series – Fully Floating Front Disc/Rotor
EBC ProLite XC contour rotors are the toughest and also the lightest sport and race brake rotors you can put on your motorbikes for many reasons and here is why these are best.
EBC X Series – Fully Floating Front Disc/Rotors are ultra lightweight and since their introduction have become one if the worlds best selling best performing discs available for all modern sport bikes.
EBC Double-H Superbike Pads™
EBC Double-H™ pads are the top choice of street legal brake pads you can buy for the best grip.
Made from sintered copper alloy, these brake pads benefit from the highest friction HH rating for maximum stopping power. EBC Double-H™ Superbike pads™ are perfect braking under all riding conditions, be it wet, dry, hot or cold. Unique stainless steel radiator plates are fitted when required to reduce heat transer into the hydraulics of the motorbike. The double segment vented design is totally unique and keeps the pads cooler and prevents pad drag and overheat or fade.