- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Commercial vehicle brake pads made in the UK by EFI Bristol set the trend for quality Commercial vehicle brakes100% Made in the UK the EFI range of brake pads (European Friction Industries) is the largest aftermarket range ever produced and features a complete range of Premium replacement and Carbon long life disc pad sets.
Sets can be delivered with or without accessories with a quality that meets or beats any OEM part with a price to beat anything except Chinese products. EFI products carry a unique brake in coating to speed up bed in times. The EFI product can be fitted and driven away, no need for pre bedding in advance of vehicle testing.
With safety a prime concern on public roads 30 tonne GVW is not a vehicle where brake components should be taken lightly and the EFI product is proven and tested to all know standards and will beat any competitor in terms of wear life, reduced rotor damage and reduced heat generation. Tests performed on London Buses showed a significant reduction in heat cracking and temperatures in service.
EFI also produce a superb range of BUS and COACH brake pads and are OE suppliers to main players in the Industry.
With over 70 years of pedigree in the manufacture of disc brake pads, full one to one scale dyno testing facilities, full R and D facilities and designing their own brake compounds, EFI sets new trends in pad wear life and reduced service costs.
In an era where all the “ famous names” have rushed overseas to produce parts in “Low Cost” countries EFI has stayed the course with its 100% British quality products.
After all it’s the product inside that matters, not the name on the box.
For more information about EFI and how to start enjoying your share of the profits on this exciting product range contact us on email@example.com