- Fully floating 2-piece rotor that allows outer ring to expand freely in response to heat. This reduces stress which in turn extends rotor life and reduces the tendency for rotor cracking during extreme use.
- Drive bobbins machined from a single piece of stainless steel giving maximum strength and corrosion resistance. Stainless bobbins reduce the requirement for regular disc maintenance and ensures the outer ring continues to float freely even when used on the public road with corrosive salts and other road grime.
- Each bobbin assembly features an anti-rattle spring clip ensuring silent operation when driving on the public highway
- Rotor rings feature 48 directional internal curved vanes for improved rotor coolin
- Friction rings are cast from high carbon G3500 alloy giving excellent wear properties and improved thermal capacity. All EBC disc rings are cast using the ‘centre split’ casting method, ensuring a balanced casting that will not distort under high heat, an issue common with cheaper ‘moulded out’ castings.
- Unique Swept Groove slot design for effective evacuation of braking dust and gasses whilst ensuring good initial ‘bite’ on brake apply
- Replacement disc rings for EBC floating rotors are significantly less expensive than our major competitors.
Modern Slavery Statement
EBC HOLDINGS LTD AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES – SLAVERY AND HUMAN TRAFFICKING STATEMENT FOR THE FINANCIAL YEARS 2016 AND 2017
This statement is made in accordance with Section 54, Part 6 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015. We are committed to ensuring that there is no modern slavery or human trafficking in our supply chains or in any part of our business.
Slavery and forced labour can take many forms, including human trafficking or child labour. We will not tolerate forced labour (including human trafficking) or child labour in our operations. We are committed to acting ethically and with integrity in all of our business relationships and to implementing and enforcing effective systems and controls to ensure slavery and human trafficking is not taking place anywhere in our supply chains.